• Tax USA team

How do I submit the tax returns?

After you sign your return, you will have to simply post it to the IRS using  the address listed on the return. You can use your country Postage service, Fedex, UPS, DHL or any other courier service that provides shipping to the US with tracking. We highly recommend that you only use tracable postage service, either 'Register' or 'Certified' mail, to make sure you have ‘proof of mailing’ of the return. This means that if for some reason, the IRS misplace, loose, disregard or do not process your return for any other reason, you will not be subject to any actions due to non-filing. The mailing receipt you have serves as proof of filing.

75 zobrazení0 komentář

Nejnovější příspěvky

Zobrazit vše




©2004-2020 by Tax USA Inc.


We use cookies and other similar technologies to improve your browsing experience and the functionality of our site. By clicking "Accept All Cookies", you consent to the storing on your device of all the technologies described in our Cookie Policy. Your current cookie settings can be changed at any time by clicking "Cookie Preferences". We also urge you to read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use to better understand how we maintain our site, and how we may collect and use visitor data.

Website by Accountantbff.com | Digital marketing for Accountants